Soothing shea butter and oils for extra dry spots. Hydrating balm for lips, eyes, or any dry spots.
– Multiple uses in one product
– Convenient stick packaging for spot treatments and on-the-go
– Use on rashes and irritated skin, dry patches, for dry eyes, and to soften up concealer
Out of stock
Directions: Apply to lips and eye area as needed. May also be used on dry spots all over the body.
USE: AM and PM
Tips for Use:
- Use morning and evening as a nice hydrating eye product.
- To apply, pat lightly on the eye area and allow it to penetrate the skin.
- During a treatment, put the Peptide Eye Serum on first, gently pat it in, and then apply the Tri-Peptide Eye Cream on top of it.
Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Jojoba Esters, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrola Add an info section tum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoids (Seabuckthorn) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate. Free of Parabens and Phthalates.