COVID-19 GUIDELINES & PROCEDURES
Health and safety is the top priority for staff and guests. Please review our protocols and operating procedures to ensure a smooth experience for all.
Mobile Spa Client Protocol
We take the health and safety of our clients and our technicians very seriously. If you have any questions pertaining to our COVID-19 policies, please contact us before your appointment/event to discuss.
• COVID-19 WAIVER | A consent waiver and policy form pertaining to our your health, our safety procedures, standards, and ethics must be signed by ALL attendees before the scheduled appointment.
• MASK REQUIREMENT | We understand that we are entering your home/private space, but want to minimize our technicians exposure as much as possible. It is requested for all attending (or in the space) to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status.
• SANITATION | You will be required to sanitize your hands to receive services.
Mobile Spa Technician Protocol
• MASK REQUIREMENT | Technicians will wear a mask while in the home/event at all times. We do not provide vaccination status of our staff due to privacy laws. Should you have a concern, please contact us befor your appointment.
• SANITATION | ALL equipment and implements are disinfected and sanitized prior to our arrival. We will sanitize and disinfect all areas used by the technician prior to our departure.
• HAND WASHING | Once entered and sanitized, we kindly suggest you use the restroom to properly and thoroughly wash your hands before entering the treatment room.
Mobile Spa Policy
Please take a moment to review our policies created for the safety and treatment for customer’s and staff.
Spa technicians will arrive approximately 30 minutes prior to the event start time to set up for the event. We start and finish all services on time so please be sure you and your guests are present and ready to receive their services at their scheduled time.
We cannot make accommodations for guests who arrive late or who do not show up for their services. As we are unable to offer refunds for missed services, in the event a guest is unable to receive her services, another guest may receive it in his/her place.
Please notify us within 5 days of your scheduled event if you will need to cancel your event in order to receive a refund, less a $50 administrative fee. If it less than 5 days, you will forfeit your deposit.
Individual service refunds are given when provided ample notice. Should a party guest not be able to attend, the following schedule will be followed:
72 hours notice – 100% refund
48 hours notice – 75% refund
24 hours notice – 50% refund
We do not provide refunds for services if cancelled with less than 24 hours notice. Attendees may divide the time of the forfeited service(s) amongst themselves.
Client In-Take Forms
It is a requiremnt for anyone receiving a service to fill out a client in-take form. The purpose of the form is to ensure that we are aware of any allergies and/or contraindications. This information is used solely for your treatment.