At Synergy Skin Care & Spa
We truly believe that beauty is skin deep and by caring for you from the inside out is the best way to treat your skin concerns and issues. By partnering with other holistic practitioners, we strive to provide you with the best information and options available to help you reach your skin care goals. Making sure your mind and body are in sync and your nutrition is on target, can be key to your success on your journey to healthy glowing skin.
Your skin is the largest organ that you have on your body and it needs lifelong care. When you change your skin, you can change your life. Fabulous skin does not have to be a luxury, it can be affordable and attainable! Call today or click here to make your appointment and take your skincare to the next level!
We can’t wait to meet you and welcome you into our spa!
COVID-19 GUIDELINES & PROCEDURES
Health and safety is the top priority for staff and guests. Please review our new protocols and operating procedures to ensure a smooth transition and experience for all.
In addition, we are temporarily suspending our 24 hour cancellation and rescheduling policy. If you are not feeling well within 48-24 hours of your appointment, please cancel your appointment.
spa suite environment
A thorough review of updated COVID-19 operational sanitation/disinfection regulations and guidelines will be implemented to the best of our ability as provided by the Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation (TDLR) and OSHA protocols.
Our operating hours and appointment schedule will be reduced to the max of four appointments booked daily. Our limited schedule will remain until May 31st. Starting June 1st, regular operating hours and schedules will resume, pending virus status as well as State guidelines.
Please note that if any client is not in compliance with our protocols, you will be asked to leave our establishment immediately.
Please limit personal belonging that are brought into our establishment.
A strict consent waiver and policy form pertaining to our new health and safety procedures, standards, and ethics must be signed by ALL established and new clients before appointment.
• ARRIVAL | Our waiting area is no longer available for clients prior to their scheduled appointment; therefore, please remain in your car and text us upon your arrival. We will greet you at the door for entrance.
• MASK REQUIREMENT | It is required for all clients to wear a for entry. Masks must be worn throughout all common areas of the salon/spa; this includes retail and checkout area and restroom. Clients will remove mask for treatment only.
• SANITATION | You will be required to sanitize your hands upon arrival.
• HAND WASHING | Once entered and sanitized, we kindly suggest you use the restroom to properly and thoroughly wash your hands before entering the treatment room.
mobile SPA protocol
We take the health and safety of our clients and our technicians very seriously. If you have any questions pertaining to our COVID-19 policies, please contact us before your appointment/event to discuss.
• COVID-19 WAIVER | A strict consent waiver and policy form pertaining to our your health, our safety procedures, standards, and ethics must be signed by ALL attendees before the scheduled appointment.
• MASK REQUIREMENT | Technicians will wear a mask while in the home/event at all times. We ask that you please do the same, unless the service would be impeded. We understand that we are entering your home/private space, but want to minimize our technicians exposure as much as possible. It is required for all clients to wear a for entry.
• SANITATION | ALL equipment and implements are disinfected and sanitized prior to our arrival. We will sanitize and disinfect all areas used by the technician prior to our departure.
• HAND WASHING | Once entered and sanitized, we kindly suggest you use the restroom to properly and thoroughly wash your hands before entering the designated treatment area.
• TEMPERATURE CHECK | Each employee will have their temperature checked upon arrival for their working shift. Any employee who has a temperature above 99°F – OR – demonstrating symptoms will be sent home immediately and not allowed to return to work until they have no fever and/or no evidence of COVID-19 symptoms.
• HAND WASHING | Employees are required to wash their upon arrival for their working shift, as well as after each client. Gloves are to be worn when disinfecting surfaces in between clients as well as when handling soiled laundry. Hands are to be washed immediately after gloves are disposed off.
• PPE | Masks must be worn by all employees, at all times during your working shift.
Please take a moment to review our policies created for the safety and treatment for customer’s and staff.
New Client Policy
We ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to fill out paperwork.
Be Courteous & Kind Policy
It is the expectation that staff and customer’s be kind and courteous to each other. Should you not have a pleasant experience with us, please let us know immediately!
Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please extend the courtesy of
Life happens and can throw off our schedule, please call if you are going to be more than 10 minutes late to your appointment. Please be advised that your appointment time could be reduced in order to be on time for the next client and you will still be responsible for payment of the full time reserved.